Header photo: WDGPhoto / depositphotos.com
Lean Business Model Canvas for Dobovo.сom
Vendor's side: to find an occupant for the apartment and advertise the apartment on a timely basis.
Client's side: to find an apartment to rent on travel or business trips, or a place to host a party whilst making the booking and paying online.
To develop an online platform where landlords and renters can find each other and exchange services.
- Number of flats on the website (growth)
- Number of flat owners (growth)
- % of paid orders
- Number of reviews
- Ratio between the number of visits and paid orders (conversion)
Unique value proposition
To help choose and book apartments on a regular basis via the call center without any fees or taxes.
- Base of landlords
- Loyal customers
- Flat availability calendar
- Contextual advertising
- Partnership with search catalogs
- Partnership programs (referral links, widgets, XMLAPI)
- Partnership with bloggers, discount services, events
- Marketing buzz
- Email marketing for those who had already booked a flat before
- Social networks
- Landlords who can own one or multiple properties
- Agencies that offer daily rent
- Employees on a business trip
- Clients who want to rent a flat for a party
- Men who book a flat for a date
- Salary of the company's employees responsible for the online and offline communication
- Marketing (SEO, contextual advertising, SMM, work with search catalogs, etc.)
- Cost of hosting (servers)
Transaction Fee Revenue Business Model, % from a transaction for an online booking is from 5% to 15%. The percentage varies depending on the city, but for each city the fee is fixed.
More about Dobovo.com
Recommended by MP Wiki
The Doba.ua marketplace provides listings for daily apartment rentals
BlaBlaCar — ridesharing marketplace in 22 countries of the world
A marketplace facilitating the delivery of food from restaurants and shops in Ukraine